Last update: September 2018
Hotma S.r.l. (hereinafter “Hotel“) respects and safeguards your privacy, therefore below we set out our statement concerning handling of the personal data of users who interact with the website of the Hotel (hereinafter “Users“) starting from the address www.hoteltouringcarpi.it (hereinafter “Site“), specifically referring to cookie data collected during the browsing of the Site.
This statement relates solely to any treatment of users’ personal data handled by the Hotel during and on occasion of browsing on the Site. Specific privacy statements will be indicated or shown on Site pages relating to the provision of specific services on request.
- Data controller
The Data Controller responsible for the handling of Site Users’ personal data is the company Hotma S.r.l – via Trivulzio 1, 20146 – Milano.
- Purpose of data handling and processing
Users’ data are collected and used to permit browsing on the Site, improve the browsing experience and also to respond to any requests or communications from Users.
- Types of data handled and processes: Browsing data: during the course of their normal operation, the information technology systems and software procedures used to operate this Site capture some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are items of information that are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but that, by virtue of their intrinsic nature, could make it possible, via processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify the Users. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server (e.g. OK, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the User’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on Site utilization, to check that the Site is working properly, and to improve the User browsing experience. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes to the detriment of the Site.Data voluntarily provided by Users: the optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of data in web forms or of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address – necessary to respond to requests – as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
- Optional nature of provision of data
Apart from what has been specified for browsing and cookies data, the User is free to provide his/her personal data to ask for the dispatch of informative material or other communications.
- How data are handled and processed
Handling and processing is done by means of automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and supports) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data have been collected and, in any case, in compliance with current relevant regulatory requirements. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful use or abuse and unauthorized access.
- Cookie handling
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website, when visited by a user, sends to the user’s browser. These text cookies are then stored on the user’s computer and are used by the same website the next time the user browses them. When browsing a website, users can also be sent cookies which come from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), which can be included in various elements (for example, images, maps, sounds and specific links to pages of other domains) found on the same site as the one that the user is browsing.
Cookies can have different functions:
- Technical cookies allow websites to remember the user while browsing a website;
- Analytical cookies collect aggregated information concerning the most frequently visited sections of websites and monitor the promotional messages conveyed from the website, in order to enhance contents and facilitate consultation;
- Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user, based on the browsing experience of both individual websites and of general web navigation. These cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user whilst surfing the net.
Cookies installed from www.hotelsublimiscamogli.it:
- Technical cookies:
They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of a website (allowing you, for example, to make a purchase or to login to access a restricted area); analytics cookies, which are integrated with technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they browse the website; and functionality cookies, which allow browsing for users on the basis of a set of selected criteria (for example, language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered to users.
To install (save) these cookies, prior consent from users is not required.
||What are they used for
||Browsing / session cookies
||These cookies store information about your settings (language, property preference, etc.), and allow us to personalise the website
||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt, _utmz
||These cookies are used to collect information about the way users browse our website. We use this information to create relationships about user traffic on the website, for conversion statistics and to improve the website in general. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form
||_utma: 2 anni
_utmz: 6 mesi
|Fai clic qui per un riepilogo della privacy su Google Analytics
||CM, PAC, PMC, SFPr, ServerPool, TAAuth3, TACds, TART, TALanguage, TASSK, TASession, TASocialNetwork, TATravelInfo, TAUD, TAUnique, VRMCID__gads, fbm_162729813767876
||These cookies are not closely linked to our website. They allow the use of TripAdvisor content to be integrated into our website
||CM: 10 anni
PAC: 2 anni
PMC: 2 anni
TAAuth3: 10 anni
TACds: 2 mesi
TART: 5 giorni
TASSK: 6 mesi
TATravelInfo: 15 giorni
TAUD: 15 giorni
TAUnique: 2 anni
VRMCID: 2 anni
|Fai clic qui per un riepilogo della privacy su TripAdvisor
- Third-party profiling cookies: These cookies are used to create an anonymous user profile based on your browsing experience on this website and on other websites. In this way, during your internet browsing, you will receive targeted advertising based on your interests rather than generic advertising. These cookies are not managed by our company and are known as third-party cookies.
||What are they used for
|Facebook Custom Audience
||These Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting cookies are provided by Facebook, Inc. they link the activity of this website with the Facebook advertising network
||Click here for a privacy recap on Facebook
||These cookies are not closely linked to our site. They allow third party advertisements to be updated as the user browses the internet
||Click here for a privacy recap on DoubleClick
- Communication of data to third parties. Saving any handling and processing performed by third parties appointed by the Hotel to manage the Site, duly appointed as external processors, no information collected during Users’ browsing of the Site is communicated to third parties or disclosed.
- Rights of those concerned
You will be able to: (I) to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data; (II) know the purposes and methods of data processing, the recipients of the data, the conservation period; (III) obtain the correction or the cancellation of data, and where applicable, the limitation of data processing; (IV) object to the processing; (V) where applicable, receive your personal data provided by the Company in a structured, common format and readable by automatic device. You will also be able to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the Company; (VI) propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Requests should be sent to the fax no. +39 059 654231, via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by recorded-delivery letter to the following address: Hotma S.r.l – Via Trivulzio 1, 20146 – Milano.
- Links to other websites
This privacy statement refers exclusively to the Site. The Site contains links to third-party websites, over which the Hotel has no form of control. Hotel will therefore not in any way be responsible for any handling and processing of personal data performed by such third parties.